Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Free WiFi is So Good

So we've managed to make it to Hong Kong Airport without dying, unfortunately no-one required medical attention so we didn't get the upgrade we had hoped for. I was pumped for something cool like a cardiac arrest or something... at least it'd pass the time (Ok, I'm kidding, geez. Maybe something a little less serious, like indigestion. Just something to get us an upgrade).

We watched an awesome movie called "Juno" which I think is the best movie I've seen in ages. The lead chick, Ellen Page, was brilliant (I think she got an Oscar nomination for this role). Sense of humour was right up my alley. Plus it had Michael Cera in it (who for those who don't know is the skinny nerdy guy on SuperBad) and he rocks. Oh and Jennifer Garner is in it too. Enough said. It's got a great soundtrack too with some great lyrics... and that's coming from me, the "I never listen to lyrics" guy.

Got to say a big thankyou to Kate who took us to the Airport yesterday arvo. Thanks Kate, you're a gem! And also to Peter (Jen's dad) who kept us company in the lounge.

Well I'm terribly excited about watching more movies and purchasing a duty-free worldwide adaptor that was advertised in the duty free catalogue on the plane. Does anyone ever buy anything from those catalogues? Or will I be the first?

Edge of your seat excitement here folks.

Will write more in London.

No comments: